My bugs

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004
I just made a huge post about the bugs I'm having, hit send, got a page not found error, hit back, and my post was gone :(

So now you're getting the condensed version. ;)

I sent SexMachine the log from my first crash, on the second crash it crashed my whole computer and messed up my video. I could only restart. By the time I had rebooted my server log had reset, so I don't have the log. The map was cavern.

Bugs:

-There were 5 people on our team but only 2 were showing on the F1 screen.
-Grrl told me a few times I was the last player but I wasn't, one time another team mate got the same message, he was standing beside me.
-Someone on the other team shot me when I was in jail and I died, my team was released but I didn't get back in time to be able to get out.
-I took off the mapvote to run JB exclusively for a while, but the maps weren't changing. I changed the maps manually but after the game it kept going back to the first map. I'm thinking this might be a setting in the ini I missed, and not just because of JB. I've always used the mapvote in 2k4 so I'm not sure.

I've taken it off my server until the crashes are figured out. :( I want it back so hurry up ;) Until the crash, we were having a great time, and got through 3 maps :)

Last edited:

Flak

I am Gamer, hear me Pwn. RAWR
May 26, 2004

:)
Didn't install it on the european server yet.