The Desktop Pic Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
If anybody using Blackbox could tell me why my application windows still use the terrible windows xp look, it would be much appreciated.

Mas

Paul Aka Mas
Dec 9, 2003
U dissapoint me, not even the leet Britney I made u?

Well i posted my wallpapers before you made the britney one, that now has replaced christina agulira, accually could you make me a new Christina Aguilira wallpaper? :lol:

phillys

Continuing the Legacy....
Aug 31, 2001
Home @ Malaysia
www.youth-fellowship.vze.com
I have this problem....why is it then whenever i install blackbox or lifestep, i couldnt seem to access to my internet connection? lifestep particularly, i couldnt click on an icon and highlight it...blackbox is just screwing with everything...user error..i know. what am i doing wrong? o_O

Bean 3:16

Apr 27, 2000
Visit site
Worship...

I have no idea what is going on with your shell installs. I myself am lacking experience...at least with problems like that. Any problems I get I can usually tool around with in config files. Sorry.

Attachments

• dtop copy.jpg
    dtop copy.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 51

Snipeo

Happy lil Camper
Jan 10, 2001
#beyondunreal Sanity: [|||------] 23
Transparentified! :)

desktop.jpg

Rocket_Magnet

All I need is a certain trigger
Sep 29, 2002
Manchester,ENG
Visit site
got bored of explorer and its blandness, notice whats in the top right, and look at the bottom right of the wallpaper nifty eh?

oh and heres my bootscreen :)

Attachments

• newdesk.jpg
    newdesk.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 57
  • bootscreen.jpg
    bootscreen.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Mas

Paul Aka Mas
Dec 9, 2003
What programs do i need to get to make my own top quility themes like these ?

Assymilator

No idea what to put here.
Feb 18, 2001
It's Not Atlanta, GA
Bean316 said:
I tried Litestep before, twice actually, and never liked it. Most of the themes are just too minimalistic for me. That and the fact that when you try and uninstall LiteStep, Windows programs stopped working properly, so I was forced to reformat and install Windows again.

A warning: LiteStep isn't just some program like ThemeXP, it actually replaces your Explorer shell. Be careful, is all.