Bioshock Infinite

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
The final battle is a mind game with your brain, trying to figure out what the ending is all about.
LOL, true. I guess it's just another part of the "plot" where they play up Comstock as the final boss but he had already accepted that he had no choice.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I finished this last night. As everyone has said, the story was awesome, but the combat got a little stale. One thing I never got tired of was sniping people. I carried the sniper rifle with me for most of the game. This made a lot of what would be difficult situations much easier.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
So finally got around to playing/finishing this
Story: Good
Combat: Not bad, Firemen were annoying
Controls/Keys: First of all, even with pretty much every tweak used, still felt "floaty". Also found it a bit annoying that the mousewheel changed weapons instead of vigors, 2 weapons vs 8 vigors. Was also a bit irked at how many things were tied to the Use key

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
New DLC inbound
First up, (apparently)releasing today is Clash in the Clouds
Looks like a bunch of challenge maps
[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9VjrvOVb9o[/m]

Eventually to come: Burial at Sea
Detective story featuring Booker and Elizabeth in pre-Bioshock Rapture
[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpgvZay10jE[/m]

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Could buy the season pass for $20 bucks, effectively saving $15 in the process. But then I would be stuck with that mediocre wave mode crap. Would purchase the Burial at Sea separately but those are $15 a pop. So yeah.. drop the season pass to $10 bucks and I will bite.