UE1 - UT invisable actor

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UTGhog

Jul 14, 2008
I was fooling with some various actors...selecting them and applying them see what they looked like. Well I have an actor that did not become visible when I applied it. But it's there cause when I play the map I run into it....:eek:

I think it was a mover actor...anyway I cant select it, or delete it. What can I do?

UTGhog

Jul 14, 2008
think simple

It seemed like a mystery. How do I get rid of this problem? Here is what I did.

In my top view, I selected the portion of the map that contained the invisible object. I toggled to wire mesh view...while holding down the ctl key I de-selected all brushes one by one. After everything appeared to be de-selected, I hit the delete key. Rebuilt the map and it was gone! Evidently things can be selected but can't be seen. I'll remember this trick. :D

Thanks for the input Wormbo;)

Last edited: