Lets make fun of Fat people.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TurdDrive

sam k
Oct 31, 2008
WALES
On Dec 15 there will be a worldwide event casting across the universe....

Make fun of Fat people day.

On this day all the united allies of the event shall take part in a massive event that will be the action of 'making fun of fat people'.

Fat people who complain about being fat will be the targets as they constantly complain about their weight and do nothing about it.

You must not however make fun of those less fortunate and have a disease or something.

After this day many fat people with think,

Hey you know what?

I’m not going to be fat ANYMORE!

And then lose weight,
This is the aim of the event,

Now friends please join me in the remember able day.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=151705514869142#wall_posts

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I am all for making fun of the fatty fats. Damn fat people, get out there and lose some weight for christ sake. Think of all the fat children!!!

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Uncle Phil isn't amused.

154109_512x288_generated.jpg

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
isnt half of BuF a bit overweight anyways?
No idea personally.

If people have no respect for themselves then they cannot expect any from other people.
How is being overwieght corralated to having no self respect?

What happened to the skinny white nerd stereotype?
I am the skinny white nerd stereotype.

you can tell exactly who's overweight and who isn't by scrolling down this page and seeing who's offended and who isn't.
No you can't I am 6'1" and 135 lbs.

This isn't any more funny then abusing people that can't help there wieght. It still boils down to abuse. It doesn't matter how you justify your abuse of a fellow human being, it's still abuse.

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
FAT is a CHOICE! They choose, so why should the rest of us pay have to pay for it? There should be negatives associated with this unhealthy lifestyle choice. Being too FAT to work or too FAT to walk should not mean disabled. Self inflicted disability should not be rewarded.

FAT people are really gross and disgusting to see eating in restaurants. The all you can eat places are full of these human eating machines. How can people think it's OK to be so large you need 2 chairs, one for each half of their rear end.

FAT people are also one of the main reasons my health care costs are so high. I do not want to pay for their obesity surgery or their triple bypass surgery or any other obesity related illness just because they eat more every day that a normal family of 4.

Why are many, if not most, of the welfare kids and women FAT? That's because they eat high FAT and high sugar foods. Stupid is as stupid does.

The wide screen TV has made this worse. Most TV is normal aspect ratio. But when you stretch the picture, it makes everyone look short and FAT. This is a conspiracy by FAT people to make us think FAT is normal.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
you can tell exactly who's overweight and who isn't by scrolling down this page and seeing who's offended and who isn't.

I am over 300lbs. You do not win cookie

[GU]elmur_fud;2469459 said:
No you can't I am 6'1" and 135 lbs.

Jesus you're a goddamned bean pole. I am 6'2" and thought I was slim when I got down to 250lbs 9 years ago.