Teamspeak Server Down

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Well its back up right now.

Its kinda wierd... I noticed earlier this week that it seems to forget our login information. It'll flag me for an incorrect password, but if I change to anonymous it connects me. I never change the password field so I know it was the right one. Then other times I can connect as registered no problem. Very strange. :lol:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Strange things happening on TS for me atleast. My Log On didn't work (Not Sure Why) connected as Anonymous and then it just timed out after a few minutes..

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Checking.

UPDATE...it's screwed up but very early this time. LOL Ticket sumitted and requested to be moved or improved on the service.

Last edited:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Yeah, it dropped earlier this evening. Seems like the logins stop working shortly before it times out.

Its back up now anyway. Uptime of 53 minutes, so we're not crazy :p

Guess it was just my luck to try to log on minutes before it was going to drop..

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
It's hopefully going to be moved.

RE:Down again
by AoWC_DeadHeart 1/21/2009 11:01:57 PM

Yes the server will go down once more tommrow afternoon after that i will be adding the server to another monitor so i can get this server stable for you.

Thank You

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Yeah. I had evidence this time. It's too odd for it to happen this close together especially on servers. We will see what the performance is after this change.

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Heads UP! IP change!

In order to improve our service for the long term, we will be upgrading our network this month. We will actually be physically moving the hardware so none of your files will change. This will cause a short period of downtime while the servers are moved to the new network. As part of this change, your current server will be changing IP. Again, none of the files will be changed and you do not have to do anything for this move. Your servers will be back up shortly after the move.

IP changes:
If your IP begins by 69.12.92.11, it will change to 75.102.38.11.
If your IP begins by 69.12.92.15, it will change to 75.102.38.15.
If your IP begins by 69.12.25.11, it will change to 207.210.252.11.
If your IP begins by 69.12.53.11, it will change to 69.31.130.131.

If you have any questions about the move please call us at 866-LOW-PING or put in a support ticket. We will send another reminder 2 days before the move.

Thank you,

Art of War Central