Guild Wars: ToDo List

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Just read a good tip for doing Shards of Orr. Use 2 Dervishes runing.

Avatar of Melandru: Elite Form. For 10...58 seconds, you have +100 Health, you are unaffected by conditions, and your attacks deal earth damage. This skill is disabled for 120 seconds.

Heart of Holy Flame: Enchantment Spell. All adjacent foes take 15...51 holy damage. For 30 seconds, your attacks deal holy damage. When this enchantment ends, all adjacent foes are set on fire for 1...3 seconds.

Draw Conditions: Spell. All negative conditions are transferred from target other ally to yourself. For each condition acquired, you gain 6...22 Health.

Then me and Ogden can run Smite Builds with.
Judge's Insight: Enchantment Spell. For 8...18 seconds, target ally's attacks deal holy damage and have +20% armor penetration.

The idea behind Melandru's is to negate all the Blindness and the extra health doesn't hurt either.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Dang, finally vanquished Joko's Domain with Boney. Now we can get back to Dungeons. LOL not like they will be any easier then Joko's.

I think we can try to run the 600 Smite through Shards of Orr. Need to do some research and figure it out.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I'll get on as early as possible so we can get started. I'll bring the right stuff this time and try to help out. I'm trying to think of something else that would benefit you without me getting into aggro range. Maybe bring a longbow and just barrage while you're doing your thing.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
SWEET :) I'll probably do some skill capping along the way then too. Yeah I was thinking to myself... I don't there is a single area where an MM wouldn't work, which is definately a good thing!

Dev's right, its not to bad. Dev, you remember the trick in Eredon Terrace where you get behind the map to unfog? I think we had to agro some stuff outside door and use Return on the Luxon Healer. When he runs inside you cancel return and you end up in the town as an explorable. How did we get to the back part?? It did help on the Carto Title..

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
We used the Assassin skill (Return I think it was) on the merch as he ran inside.

There is also an area where you don't need to kill much stuff. I don't remember which one but Taz and I vanquished it with something like 50-60 enemies slain.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Yea, are even a FOW. There are alot of Guides out there so we should be able to figure out how to do each area. We miss ya Bro!!

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
One more Dungeon, hopefully tonite we can knock it out.
Got the Eye of the North title last nite. Woot. Now have to do some quest with Boney so he can get his title..

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Sorry fellas, Kinda had a busy weekend. I actually wrote that last message from my GF's laptop. Ima have some time this week tho. Starting a new job, gona start living like normal people :D

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Got my Legendary Master of the North :)

Taz and I finished the last dungeon in HM tonight. Now I have to chill out this week and get some schoolwork done. BUT, next saturday I'd like for ATLEAST dev taz and I to get together for a UW/FoW clear in NM that is. Anyone else that wants to come along is more than welcome I suppose. I know you're all atleast THAT far.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Normal Mode wold be fun, nice change of pace. Congrats BC on Title.. The 2 HM Quest still need to be done so your call on when we try those.