Computer Problems/Upgrades/Info

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
The back side is ideal for cable management, not sure another PS will fit. I have 2-SSD's, BitFinex Light Controller, and a Fan Control Hub hidden back there. Didn't want all the fans plugged into the Motherboard. Love that case!:)

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Ordered some new parts for the Fragbox! Going to add an EVGA Pro SLI Bridge and some nice BitFenix Alchemy Multisleeve Red Cables with a few more new fans. Need to add some more red bling! The cables are extensions and will all look the awesome red as seen below.

ex-vga-38.jpg

cab-565.jpg

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
This is the latest trend in case modding. Hiding your cables behind your motherboard to improve air flow and aesthetics. These cables are just extensions and are made to run behind motherboard to connect. You can also add a comb to keep them inline instead of jumbled.
I wanted all black combs but out of stock on some of them. :lol:

wir-123.jpg

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Yeah I've had an extension for the 4-pin motherboard cable for a long time so I could run it behind. My case doesn't have a lot of space behind the right panel but I managed to squeeze that cable and a few SATA cables back there.

The clear combs look pretty cool.