possible new game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Just thought you guys might like to know; there's a game on Steam called Orion: Dino Horde on sale for $.99
It's FPS, and has instagib... you know; in case you guys might like to get together and frag some dinosaurs, or play some team sports again.
I got the game earlier today. Let me know if you guys are interested.
I don't seem to be getting my mail from «BuA» like I used to, so you can get ahold of me via email at celticiguana@gmail.com or on facebook at Raymond NaMairbh.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Same. It's still free for ~14 more hours. I can see myself potentially going in there for a bit say if I'm not in the mood for minecraft. I must say not as satisfying as mowing down a zombie horde, but its not terrible. I didn't get much of a chance to try out the vehicles yet.

Last edited:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Missed the free time period. 14.99 now. Crap.
Purchased Crysis 2 as well. Been real bored lately, need to shoot something rather then gather resources. LOL

Last edited:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
OK, I can see how this would be fun on TS and playing as a 5 man team. Did some solo, those little bastards will wear ya out. Anyway we should try to figure out a time to meet on TS. Lurk you have the info for TS?

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
No. I'll have to download and install it again; so will definitely need it.

EDIT: Are you still using the same one? I've been out of the loop so long, that I don't even know what you guys are using now.

Last edited:

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I've got TS installed, but there's an issue I've forgotten about; my headphones are trashed.
I just ordered a new pair, but they won't be here for a week.
While I'm waiting for them to come in, I'll try to figure out why I'm getting a no driver error.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Ok, I've gotten my new headphones in, but the old server ip/pwd offered no results, and neither did the one posted on bua.beyondunreal.com
Help me out here fellas. :D

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Both are installed, but correct. The changes L4D2 brought were not welcome lol. I played a few games of 2K4 on the TDC server this evening before my ping/packetloss went to hell. Some things never change :rolleyes:

PS: The latest installment of the gw2 living story throws a huge hint at the awakening of the jungle dragon if anyone cares. :p

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
All installed here, play Custom User Campaigns in L4D2. Finished Crysis2 not to bad. Off on vacation tomorrow so won't be online gaming to much.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I'll install L4D tonight.
Sadly, I can't find my 2k4 discs... all the bonus packs, patches, maps and models... but no cds. :p