Action UT2K3 needs a model animator

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MrGlock

Viva Action Unreal Tournament!
Hi

I am here on behalf of the Akimbo Team, creators of the all time classic mod Action Quake 2 (AQ2) and Action Half-Life, and now, Action Unreal Tournament 2003 (AUT2K3).

The team needs some urgent help as their model animator has been forced to halt work due to real life commitments. As they draw near to releasing their first beta, the animations need to be complete. I am here to offer their invitation to an experienced 3D Studio Max model animator to join the developement team of AUT2K3.

The candidate must be willing to complete the animations and respond well under pressure. The selected person will not neccesarily have previous mod experience but must show a high quality of work. This is not a short term position and the new animator will be fully involved in the production of the mod.

For further information, or to apply, please contact either me at mrglock@aut-world.com or Borg at borg@planet-action.net Alternatively join our irc channel at #aut2k3 on Gamesnet and contact an op there.

This is a serious position for a serious worker but we also have tons of fun during developement. Come help us make a truly great mod and join a truly great team!

Last edited: