Zero G desperatley needs a coder ot begin work.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FaT CaM

Not much...
Apr 5, 2002
¯\(˚_o)/¯ I DUNNO?
The modification Zero G will undergo work as soon as it has an experienced coder for it. Currently there is only concept art at the site www.geocities.com/zerogmod/home is the site. If you are intrested please contact me at fat_cam6@hotmail.com .

The mod is similar to Zone of the Enders and Neon Genesis, where there are massive mechs that cna fly around and perform ridiculous feats of strength and agility.

Dark Messager and me think this mod can go far. Hopefully you can be convinced the same. Dark Messager ios learning to code himself, but wont be ready until october. This mod is not aiming to get into the Make Something Unreal Constest (unless we feel confident it will) but will still be an amazing experience with a bit of hard work.

Features -

Many Mechs and Pilots, each mech and pilot have strengths and weaknesses for various combinations of fighter.

Locations from Neon Genesis and ZOE, including original locations.

Lots of moves for each mech. Special moves include becoming 'nothing' , seeing enemies through walls (for a short distance) and calling down massive airstrikes.

A unique 'Mind Break' ability that allows you to excel the abilities of the mech and the pilot.

Much more!

There is alot planned for the mod and we know its all possible, like I said, just hardwork and the right people!

Dark Messager

Welcome to the OtherSide
Sep 29, 2002
Visit site
Forgive my bad English

K now it's my turn :p.
Well well i can't add much more to what FaT_CaM said except for this: I know that the mod doesn't look that good, or the ppl in it are not like hourences, DavidM or Ulukai(My fav. mappers :D) but in spite of that, an hard work and a good team can make a difference between a good and a bad mod. So even if the team isn't the greatest or even the idea, i joined because i knew that with decent companions the mod can go far( AND I JOINED THE TEAM BECAUSE I AS ELEMENTS FROM NEON GENESIS EVANGELION, the serie that made me what i am today).
The mod idea isn't completed, so when the time comes, all the ppl in it will meet and discuss the future of it.
Dam we ust need more like 3 or 4 guys to the mod starts to grow, and then you'll see what this team can do.
Even if you think the mod hasn't a decent future, it's worth a risk, at least it's what i think.

(o_O...k...i'm having a super day so i just want to share it with others :D)

------Stop reading, think and say: "This guy is crazy"------