coil is looking for modelers for UT2k3 Golf Mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mix

So Fresh and So Clean
Nov 15, 2000
Marion, OH
www.coilgames.com
I represent the mod team coil. We are currently hard at work on a new mod for UT2k3. The mod is called Duffers Golf, and, if I would have to place it, stands somewhere in between Mario Golf and Tiger Woods as far as realism. We are in need of a talented character designer and/or modeler to help us populate the game with playable characters that fit within our defined style. We're looking for those individuals who are strong in creating realistic characters with a slight anime feel.

We are an experienced team, having made mods for Heretic II, UT, and now UT2k3. Some of our members have gone on to work for such companies as Capcom and GameSpy. Prime candidates will have a good team work ethic, a passion for games, and an eye for originality and style.

Here's some preliminary course shots from the game:

Shot 1
Shot 2
Shot 3

Interested parties can email me at mix@coil-inc.com .

Matt Fox
coil