I got no Class

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

andylango

Dec 27, 2001
Orpington, Kent in the UK
Visit site
Hey guys, can someone out there help me?

I've just loaded UT: Tactical Ops (bloody brilliant BTW), and decided to re-load UT clean from the CD, updating it to v436 and adding all the bonus packs.

But, when I launch it I keep getting this message:

"Can't find Class in the file Class Engine.Animation"

And I can't for the life of me figure out what's going on. I stripped the UT file out and reloaded again but the same thing occured, yet I'm having no problems launching TacOps or UT from the TacOps file.

Wassssup?

FYI: I'm running a G4 Mac OS 9.0.2

Any suggestions?

cheers

andy

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Class Engine.Animation
has something to do with the animations part of the engine. More than likely it was unable to access or play a certain part of an animation sequence. An example would be a rocket explosion or a secondary shock launch.
Without knowing any more about what kind of animation i cant tell If it is a water like animation or just texture.
It is clear that some files need to be replaced if this continues.