Loki OpenGL Renderer?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
In the game were you set the resolution tell it to change video card settings....when the game restarts click on show all hardware.....then click OpenGL. I run OpenGL all the time...looks great!!!

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Trueform does exist. If my Internet connection was faster right now i would find it for you but i do know that the special .dll does exist.
Trueform is an ATI feature. If you dont have an ati raedon or higher you can use it.
Basically trueform adds more form to low poly count meshes. Its like a curved surfaces for meshes...and then some.

Its a great feature...but i have only seen it work with UT and with Serious sam. It doesn't always work properly....but it is a nice feature when implemented correctly.

My advice is to do a yahoo search with keywords like "Trueform UT" or Trueform for UT trueform for Unreal tournament

Slow ass 56k on a internet machine doesnt let you browse very fast...so im sorry i cant offer more help.

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
.....and oh yeah.... Trueform has nothing to do with the feature that the loki open gl renderer enabled. Trueform has nothing to do with textures.