M16a2 skin problem

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
I remember when i got 2.9 there was an issue with the M16a2 3rd person skin, whether there was a M203 attached or not the 3rd person skin would have it attached, in other words, when looking at a dropped M16a2 or looking at another player holding a M16a2, even when the M203 isn't equiped (bare M16a2) it appeared to be there.

Well somehow long ago it got fixed and never troubled me. Well i've recently had to uninstall UT and INF and i have the bug, even after installing the bonus pack and all the muties i used to have (as far as i am aware).

What fixed this issue/how do i fix it?

I don't have any screenies ATM but will get some.

yurch

Swinging the clue-by-four
May 21, 2001
USA, Maryland.
Visit site
The new40mm mutator causes this error. There may be another mutator out there that either replaces or fixes the problem as a "side effect".

Inf idiot

Dec 23, 2003
i had the same prob..... i just dint care that much...

i use just a handgun sometimes... and i use the weapons from the person i killed.....
and when i look down at an M16A2 w/ M203 and pick it up it is just a bare M16... no attachments..... just the M16