IE freezing

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NiftyBoy

Dandified
Mar 29, 2001
Portland, OR
Visit site
i have a p3 866 384 on windows ME, and every time i tab to other forms, it locks IE up for about 30 seconds. if i try to click submit buttons, it locks IE up. some links will lock IE up. it's gotten so bad that i've had to resort to using enigma browser.

any idea of what the problem is?

NiftyBoy

Dandified
Mar 29, 2001
Portland, OR
Visit site
done. it took 6 hours to install because ME is a piece of laggy crap. after installation, it did its trademark crashing. it still does the stupid freezing thing. just to make sure that it *did* install, i checked the About IE thing, and it says it's 6.00something.

helppp :(

DeaJae

taking a month's break
May 7, 2001
England
www.littleportitservices.co.uk
may seem completly odd but try reinstalling your AGP miniport, directx and video drivers. also check you Irq config within device manager make sure sound/network video card aren't conflicting. every major device should be on its own IRQ