Runtime issue with Ut2k4

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Could you post the contents of your UT2004.log? I have a good feeling you have some ServerPackages lines in UT2004.ini that reference packages that don't exist, but the problem could be something else too.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
Hm, here are some things to try:

1. Reinstall the latest UT2k4 patch. Iirc, this is Version 3369.
  2. Delete UT2004.ini and User.ini so the game reverts back to the default configuration.
  3. Uninstall and reinstall the game (will preserve custom content).
  4. Uninstall the game, delete the UT2004 folder, and reinstall the game (removes all custom content).

Last edited:

Mort.MS

Jun 9, 2004
Micrososoft Visual C++ Library...
maybe installing the dot-net framework or downloading a msvcpXX.dll or msvcrXX.dll helps - XX standing for 60 or 71 or 80 - all of these are in my windows\system32 directory.

just a wild guess as i encountered a similar error with the original UT and the new OpenGL driver - and installing the msvcp/r dlls helped