BdB vote menu wont show up on server

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Xtrife1

Apr 9, 2005
hi...

For some reason the BDB mapvote menu wont show up on my linux server, using the loki linux server(that doesn't require install from the cd).. the mapvote is running, if i try to push the mapvote hotkey at the beginning it comes with the msg "please wait 20 seconds before voting", after that the hotkey doesnt do anything. Even at the end of the map the votemenu wont show up but the message "70 seconds left to vote" is shown and then a random map is selected.
Anyone got a clue on what might cause this and possibly how to fix it?

Thanks in advance :)

-- Xtrife

Xtrife1

Apr 9, 2005
Bonehed316 said:
Way late, but I bet you dont have mapvote in the ServerPackages list, so its not being loaded on clients. Nothing to do with linux at all.

nope it was in the service package list, but doesn't matter anymore i just got the newest versio of bdbmapvote and it was working just fine :) , thanks for replying though

liljon

Help Please :)
Aug 14, 2005
hi

Where can i Download BDB Mapvote 3.04 without using fileplanet (they make you pay)? :) thanks