GTTV footage of GoW2, and junk.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36057.html#new_comment

Multiplayer video.
Looks pretty cool actually :tup:

I found a part in that video where you see a player get shot in the shoulder 3 times and the bullets just go straight through though... doubt it's even noticeable in-game but it looked a little weird to me in the vid.

Also the fatalities feel very toned down compared to what they were saying first and missing the arm-pull-out-to-head-pound-with-dead-limb sure will be missed 8(

Also, a bunch of fly-troughs @ GT

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
OMG nice. Though I'm still worried about those nade tagging on the wall. Seems really overpowered. Trowing them is alright in my book. I lol'ed at the part where you see that locust guy fall off the roof via smoke grenade, and go "Oufff Ahhh ouuuf" then get Gnashed. T'was epic.

Seems like players will have to use imagination for the shields, lancers/hammers seems to be unefficient versus a well placed shield.

New footage via E3 today as well.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
****ing bad ass! Good to see gameplay footage with out any commentary.

I think it was Carmine that had the VO line, when he picked up a meat shield, 'Your still gonna die!'

But wall tagging does seem over powerful but I assume or hope that it can be countered either by shooting it off a wall if you see one, or a risky a approach, disarm it off the wall and toss it before it detonates...

Last edited:

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
Already seen it, but it's pretty awesome nonetheless. I'm glad Epic actually did something new with the gameplay AND the engine (more more more dynamically lighting!)

We're getting closer and closer to ray-tracing lighting techniques (or at least good replications of it!)