Malarky

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Yeah, so some of you may be curious about what I was doin' up in Redmond at DigiPen for two weeks. So here ya go. Just unzip malarky somewhere, and run the exe. All the game instructions are on the title screen. Pressing "L" will skip the level. Should you ever reach the final boss (the level one boss is the level two miniboss, so don't become confused), don't shoot it, cuz it has little health and crashes the game if you kill it. Just watch him a bit and press "L" to watch the credits. Also, the game runs faster on my computer than at DigiPen, making it quite a bit harder (and I was the only one who could beat it before), so good luck beating it if the same is true for your comp. Anyway, here it is: http://home.pacbell.net/kockler/Malarky.zip

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
How far have you gotten, Leech Man?

And how many games made by someone you know have you played, Kangu? Two? :rolleyes: