Picture of you thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kazimira

Necris Fan
Dec 13, 2008
UK
kazumitsu.deviantart.com
other way around ;)

edit// TWD she's wearing bifocal glasses. The crescent area is for reading/close up, the rest for normal/distance.

Well now you know why I dont often have my hair the origonal color. It is to simeler to your friends. And yeah he does look like a girl.

The lense is only on one side that might be makeing it confuseing. The other side is just there for waight.

Rambowjo

Das Protoss
Aug 3, 2005
Tapeland
sohasthiseverhappenedtoly4.gif

Has this ever happened to you? Also, how did that happen? The loss of your eye that is.

Grobut

Комиссар Гробут
Oct 27, 2004
Soviet Denmark
You know, if i ever lost an eye, i think i would use an entierly white glass eye, then people could see i'm blind on that eye and not ask stupid questions, without the recoiling in horror of there beeing a big hole there.

Kazimira

Necris Fan
Dec 13, 2008
UK
kazumitsu.deviantart.com
Yes my eye has fallen out on ocations and I normaly have to get a new one molded when that happens.

I had a bodged cateracts operation.

I almost got away with a white one for a wile when my old old one was bleached because I had it so long. Thay dont like you haveing eyes like that it's one of those things thay try to correct on the natianal helth. Some of the lines I got were "How will you ever get a boyfriend with an eye like that?" And some daft nurse saying I looked like something out of a horror movie.

A wooden fake eye sounds incredably unconftable.

I cant ware an eyepatch behind my glasses thay push glasses fowarard to much.

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Admit it :D . Oh well, next time you post a pic you can always wear a patch ... on your left boob.

Last edited: