I need help compiling!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

phillys

Continuing the Legacy....
Aug 31, 2001
Home @ Malaysia
www.youth-fellowship.vze.com
Hi guys! I need some help compiling my scripts using UED2.0 I read a tutorial saying that you have to use UED to compile scripts into .u files so that the mutator will work. I tried according to the instruction but UED2.0 hangs! Is there anyway to compile my scripts into .u files?

meowcat

take a chance
Jun 7, 2001
use ucc

howdy fighta. I've heard that unrealed is problematic for compiling stuff. So instead do this. Place your .uc files (text document containing your uscript but make sure you change the ending to .uc as opposed to .txt) in a folder named classes, in another folder called whatever your mutator is called, and place that folder in your Unrealtournament root folder (example C:\unrealtournament) . Then go into your ut system folder and open yout unrealtournament.ini. Go down to the section where it says edit packages and add the line EditPackages=your mutatorfoldername once you add this line save the changes and close. Now you need to run UCC.exe. To do this click the start button on your desktop and go to the Run tab. In the window type C:\UT\system\UCC.exe make where UT is the name of your UT folder. Then just click run and it should compile your Uscripts.