Need help: Can´t play on the net anymore

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[oma]Bender

May 21, 2000
Visit site
Several weeks ago my problem started. Evertime i was playing unreal Tournament, i couldn´t play becouse of net trouble.

90 % of all time i see the net symbol and can´t play. I really don´t know why ...
In the last weeks i changed my provider, i changed my motherboard, i reinstalled windows 98 se several times but nothing helped. (did all this NOT for unreal of course)

i´m puzzled. i don´t know where to look ...

I´ve got an Athlon 750, Abit KA7, Creative GeForce, Elsa ISDN Card, Soundblaster live player 1024.

Anyone got an idea what to try or where to look?

------------------
cu,
Bender

General_Mess

May 26, 2000
Visit site
Hi.

I am getting the same problems, only it keeps kicking me out of the game. Not only that but it also sometimes disconnects my isp!! I too have tried a different isp but is just the same. My setup is a voodoo card, 56k modem. I am totaly baffled and pissed off with this. If you find out any answers to this problem could you please e-mail me or reply back to this page.
Cheers