ProU bites it?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
Now where will I go to discuss Laker superiority, look down on people with bad taste in movies, and pop in and laugh and extreme left and right wingers trying to debate each other but just making the same points over and over again?
www.*.com/forums/

Tooly

Jun 26, 2009
I tried to get Zax and Bman to email me but they haven't and I doubt they will. I wonder if anyone tried to get ahold of the owner of the site. Corren (Ken) is still listed as the owner when you look up the website info. I guess Bman doesn't own the site and never did...but I'm not so sure of this.

Someone send an email to the site owner listed on Godaddy....I'm too lazy ;)

buddy

Jul 11, 2009
So a couple things:

Does my old account still exist here? I cant figure out the email/pw.

Second, tool I need your help with the market stuff and that other option we talked about the other day.

Lastly, prounreal was awesome. Sorry for loving the internet, internet.

buddy

Jul 11, 2009
Also, thank you to Lostsoul for mentioning my tournaments very often. I am very thankful you recognized my effort to jump start the community, but my tournaments both paled in execution and longevity compared to the other big tournament runners. And god knows I used to be an obnoxious brat when I first started playing UT and posting on forums. So although I am very thankful, there are plenty of other guys in the community that have done 1000 times more than myself. I guess it's just too bad I didn't get to really do any mixers or participate in some of the other tournaments.

[SAS]GHETTO BOY

Jul 14, 2009
lolz it all went down when proballa aka profaggot was given admin to the site banning me and several others back in 2007.. he threw away the key and we all never got to log in ever again.. sad but true. but i still UT till the end of this man

I even started trends on prounreal.com

Last edited:

Zer0

Jan 19, 2008
[SAS]GHETTO BOY;2319123 said:
lolz it all went down when proballa aka profaggot was given admin to the site banning me and several others back in 2007.. he threw away the key and we all never got to log in ever again.. sad but true. but i still UT till the end of this man

I even started trends on prounreal.com
Whoa! You started trends on ProU? :notworthy:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Good riddance. A few posters on ProU have serious issues.