Bring back the adrenaline FACTOR... (no not the little pills)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
i only have heart pumping moments with css these days, if youlike walk alone with multiple enemy'sin 1 map, you kill 3 in a row after some wild acts and try to run away hoping u have enough time to reload be4 getting discovered, with such moments im getting scared couse my right hand is shaking, lol. . parkinson?

kafros

F1 manta tryouts
Jan 21, 2005
Under Articstronghold's bridge
To BooGiTyBoY:

there are many ways to bring the adrenaline FACTOR yourself. My favorites are:
1. Play at work under your boss' nose. (guaranteed)
2. Take a DSL spelled backwards (don't have personal experience with this stuff, but from descriptions from others I deduce that you will propably feel pain when hit with the flak)
3. Drink 1 litre of water before the match. The "I'm about to let go on my pants + I'm not getting up until the end of the round" will surely bring the desired adrenaline factor
4. Think of Kafros' stupid threads/posts - it will really get you pumped up (this may be a health hazzard)
5. Think about your woman on someone else's bed saying: "sure we have time for one more...he still has two gametypes to go through"