CTF-Stronghold

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

mr.Pac Stealy

Getting better...
Dec 4, 2000
A lost place in Holland.
Here's my really first finished map.
Maybe there can be added some details, and also the botpathing isn't ready yet. But I'd like to hear some good feedback.

Thanks already for taking the time to see what I made.

LP

*wants to be your friend*
Mar 2, 2001
Ireland
www.mvpb.net
i think its good for ur first map , i like the bases, just a couple of things though , i didnt see any bots for the whole match...
And i didnt like the rock texture u used for the routes between the bases, not my fav one :)

N3f

Lost in Post
Sep 29, 2001
London, England
Visit site
mm... nc map looks kinda like deck...
/me takes the floppy out and refreshes DOH!!! ;)
uploading an image to the net to link to is usually the best way for a piccy... unless u are intent on sending everyone a copy of ur floppy via snail mail :p

mr.Pac Stealy

Getting better...
Dec 4, 2000
A lost place in Holland.
DOH! Didn't knew this. If feel like I'm fragged now. Damn!
Well, don't have a website, so posting a pic won't work. Sorry.
Just download the map for now. Thank you.
Bummer...

Last edited:

Stealth2000

Teach me the ways of UT
May 24, 2001
Holland
www.stealth2000.org
Hmm...

Anyone want to see a pic of the map ? I'll pass the floppy when I'm done with it... :p

Anywayz, I played it. I liked it but it's a map for at least 4 per team because the map is huge. Apparently mr. Pac Stealy likes lavagiant. Ok, my comments:

The little bricks on the castle are not aligned with the wall. And they look a bit fragile. They should be a little more massive.

Further more, the entrances to the middle castle are only a few substracts. I'd liked if more if you had created a real door(way) or something. The last thing I regret is the location of the flag. Putting the flag one floor higher reguires you to use the lifts more and makes it a bit harder to get the flag. Now it was fairly easy to walk in walk out and I was away scoring another point. Too easy if you ask me.

Last not least, the middle wall is a bit confusing.

Alot of lights dont have a source

Anyway my 2 cents...

[offtopic]
oh my god,.....a guy behind me is wearing a lila shirt AAHHHH
Stealy understands ;)
[/offtopic]