ELAN Early Warning Thread!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
I'm kind of dating a girl atm (omg teh secks!) and I don't know if I would prioritise a lan that would cost £100 over her. Yeah, I'm probably going to another guy under a womans thumb, but if that means I'm getting shmoo shmoo then whatever.

Foetal Youth

Nov 14, 2001
Eng-er-land
Visit site
dad.gif

TM, even this girl can see it! :p

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
TossMonkey said:
I'm kind of dating a girl atm (omg teh secks!) and I don't know if I would prioritise a lan that would cost £100 over her. Yeah, I'm probably going to another guy under a womans thumb, but if that means I'm getting shmoo shmoo then whatever.

Pff, it's one weekend. Can't you be out of her sight, or vice versa, for that long?

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
I propose a Soul Calibur 2 tourney before midnight, and a Mario Kart tourney after. We'll have a Gamecube, enough joypads (I'm bringing at least two), and copies of the games. Well, definitely SC2, and MK if DVDCrave can DHL it to me in time. :)

Who'd be up for it? :)

LordKhaine

I sing the body electric...
Dec 6, 1999
UK
Visit site
Hunter said:
i would but we need to make sure we have a good 2 or 3 hours to play a nice big game of bf1942

Yeah last time we messed about doing other stuff for ages and only got a couple of BF1942 games. I think *everyone* wished we played more BF1942 after that LAN.

Oh... and theres DC also ;)

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
Zaccix said:
I propose a Soul Calibur 2 tourney before midnight, and a Mario Kart tourney after. We'll have a Gamecube, enough joypads (I'm bringing at least two), and copies of the games. Well, definitely SC2, and MK if DVDCrave can DHL it to me in time. :)

Who'd be up for it? :)

Where is the gamecube coming from? I can potentially 'borrow' my brothers ;)