Teaser Image of the New UT Released!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
"Sterile" is the word that comes to mind, like I was deathmatching in a hospital. I hope not everything is going to look like this, although a couple maps are fine.

All i really want is Facing Words, Lavagaint, Eternal Caves, Ariza, Deck16, and some built-in 4-team support (read: CTF). I'm not hard to please. :p

AlteredForms

Apr 9, 2014
United Kingdom
"Sterile" is the word that comes to mind, like I was deathmatching in a hospital. I hope not everything is going to look like this, although a couple maps are fine.

All i really want is Facing Words, Lavagaint, Eternal Caves, Ariza, Deck16, and some built-in 4-team support (read: CTF). I'm not hard to please. :p

It isn't going to look like a hospital after the players are done with it. More like a slaughterhouse, but the maps you mentioned were ones I didn't play multiplayer on. Lava Giant, Eternal Caves and Ariza were all offline.