whats jail brake and how can i get it?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkuh

Phear the nades
Apr 19, 2005
Just another Dutchie
lol Kantham, I just had a look at those posts. I can't believe all of you managed to keep your head cool :lol:

Sgt: Jailbreak is a custom gametype. With that I mean that it falls under the group DM, TDM, CTF, ONS and others are in. :)

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Hopefuly he will learn one day, stop calling hal the wierdo one and reach the high school ;)

His grammar is terrible like the first time i started using MSN.
For example, he did spell my name Katran. C'mon, this is an INTERNET forum.

USE A CORRECT GRAMMAR IF YOU WANT CORRECT ANSWERS.

23 Posts AVG per day. All with terrible grammar.

Last edited:

sgt lazy crash

Apr 13, 2006
so let me get this in a perfct line (i say that becuase u r complaing about my grammer and i don't know how 2 spell starght. as in a perfect line) u dont want me 2 tpye like msn exp.
soz,plz,thx have 2 go 2 the shops,yeah iz be just 1 min, all that stuff u want me 2 change. lol

Ikkuh

Phear the nades
Apr 19, 2005
Just another Dutchie
just wondering. It would be better for all of us if you used a bit better english, so it is easier to understand each other :)

Hal only moved the topic from one forumpart to another. He is a forum mod that does such things. hal is easy to understand, by the way :)

Ikkuh

Phear the nades
Apr 19, 2005
Just another Dutchie
no, not at all ;)

This is a forum. People talk in a forum for discussion, fun, or whatever. In order to keep a bit of order in the forum, there are so called moderators. Moderators make sure that the forum is tidy, and everything is in the right location. They also do more stuff. They are not the boss of UT, they are only boss of this forum. I hope this helped :)

Status
Not open for further replies.