Guild Wars: ToDo List

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
OMG, So easy this week its crazy. Easy Mode - Farm with Warrior. ! loop around netted 15 Jungle Troll Tusk. Build in Normal kills pretty much everything. Had 5 on me at one time no problem. Just like Ettin farming.
See PIC for Location.

Attachments

• Nic - Troll Tusk.jpg
    Nic - Troll Tusk.jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 11

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Sounds Good, get tired of waiting for Perma's and then after you get one they fail and rage quit. Spend 1 hour LFG that takes 5-10 minutes per run. You can do some Perma Runs if you like. We can figure that out tonite..

Damn, this weeks NIC Farm was way to easy.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
SO my fellow gamers...

I'm fixing to cause some trouble in the Fissure of Woe in HARDMODE this Saturday evening (7:30 - 8ish). I'm hoping for atleast 6 folks to join in, bit if its just the usual grind (Taz, me, maybe aaron) we'll just discord our way thru the whole thing.

Let me know if you're interested (and what character you'd like to bring).

Last edited:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Sounds like Fun.. Monk and any Hero's we need. I have two Powerstones available and a bunch of Honeycombs..

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Yea, I quit the guild too, I made Steel the Boss. We know how much he plays.:lol: What Guild did you join, big one where folks actually play? I like to be included if there's any of the Elite Area's being tackled. Urgoz, Deep, etc.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Start me off with 20-keys, whats that 24K? I see the discount merchant has good prices for Sup. Salvage Kits. I have been using Z Coins to get some of those. I did 2 Spirit Spammer more runs and got nada. You know what would be cool. If we took same spirits and dropped them far enough apart as to not cancel each other out then we use that Kurz Skill to summon them in one spot and they didn't cancel out. I was wondering if they only cancel each other out when dropping them not summoning to same spot. Yea I know wishful thinking but has that been tested? How would it know who's to cancel? Just imagine the carnage... LOL:lol: