News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Games > Unreal Tournament Series > Original Unreal Tournament

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th Apr 2000, 03:33 AM   #1
zombie
Inhuman

Exclamation

I tend to play a lot of instagib CTF. Durring the day when I have less time to sit down and play I stick to the bots. At night I'll log onto some servers.
After I started playing the bonus maps I began getting instagib catagories in the suicide section of my local stats. It only occurs on Darl16(U know what I mean, can't remember, it's too new). I patched up to 413 just for reference. I got my first suicide (IG) while I was running 402. I also have some other weird suicides such as the enforced, sniper rifle, minigun, pulse gun, and "suicided". "Special" covers a lot, to me that's understandable. The pulse rifle primary travels slower than a falling player so it is possible to shot youself on the way down. but all the other weapons listed are "instant hit". I don't get it. "Suicided" must be a new term in the bonus pack or v413.
The only weapons I thought it was possible to actually hit yourself with were-
redeemer, rocket launcher, ripper, (reg) shock rifle, ges bio rifle, imact hammer, and the flak cannon. Does this seem weird or is there something I just never took the time to learn about in UT.
-maybe ricocheting bullets were added in 413!
ha...

------------------
No thanks... I've already had my *** handed to me today.
zombie is offline   Reply With Quote