News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Forum Archive > Mod Squad > The Site

Closed Thread

Old 26th Oct 2001, 05:38 PM   #1
SoulTakeR

Bring Back Nemephosis

bring back nemephosis and the old reviewing system now old the 56k pussys (im on 56k to but i dont cry about SF 1.60 and i got that!!!!!!!!!!!) just immediatly ruin the review system by giving 0 to mods with lets say 40 megs up!
Its gay but were as with neme he can fairly review it and he is a qualified good reviewer bring him back please modsquad team screw the new reviewing system!!!!!!1
Old 26th Oct 2001, 05:55 PM   #2
modsquad
The Mod King

With time, those mods should have ratings. I'd say in about a month, every mod/mutator will have at least one rating and one review.
Old 28th Oct 2001, 01:36 PM   #3
Raden
lol

Re: Bring Back Nemephosis

Quote:
Originally posted by SoulTakeR
bring back nemephosis and the old reviewing system now old the 56k pussys (im on 56k to but i dont cry about SF 1.60 and i got that!!!!!!!!!!!) just immediatly ruin the review system by giving 0 to mods with lets say 40 megs up!
Its gay but were as with neme he can fairly review it and he is a qualified good reviewer bring him back please modsquad team screw the new reviewing system!!!!!!1
Thanks for the kind words, but I hadn't posted much news or done a review for about six months prior to this. I doubt much that you can really miss me that much.

They didn't decide I should move on, I did. There's just nothing more I can do here. I'll be reviewing for Weapons of Destruction now (it was around in the days of Unreal 1) so you can always check some of my reviews there, when I get started.

I'm afraid my decision is final. If Modsquad were to bring back the old reviews, perhaps there might still be a place here for me. As it stands now, though, I'm just taking up space.
Old 2nd Nov 2001, 06:46 AM   #4
modsquad
The Mod King

He's back, so I guess this post is irrelavent now
Closed Thread