Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Old 31st Jul 1999, 11:43 AM   #1
Sledgehammer

For f***'s sake hold on a second

I stop visiting the site for a few days, and I come back to people complaining and arguing about the ethics of the content of this mod, people sending crappy emails to the designers and generally a load of bitching from the (non-paying) public who are lucky enough to have someone who gives a flying f*** about where this mod is going. Come on people! This site was founded to provide an information centre for the infiltation-playing public to 'gather' and genrally enjoy themselves. So let's stop compliaining and concentrate on some constructive criticism.

Give the developers a break. Warren is good enough to answer email enquiries from a total amateur like myself, and did not have to post is email address in public. Likewise the other developers. So give them a break.

Come on averyone on, infitration is about having a good time, so lets do it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I won't say another word. Just don't email me abusively, because the reply you recieve won't be worth it. < [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Old 31st Jul 1999, 12:25 PM   #2
JediCatch

Re: For f***'s sake hold on a second

I believe the arguing and complaining are over. I believe that was short lived. If you confuse what were are discussing on the "idiot (not you, warren)" topic, I would like to point out that everyone who is talking is having fun, so there is no point fretting about it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Have a nice day.. and, just wondering, why does f*** deserve any respect and how does it make any sense to say we should do something for the sake of f***?? Sorry, I just don't like cussing all that much.

------------------
[ Jedi Catch ]
SOB Clan and Jedi Forums
Old 31st Jul 1999, 02:25 PM   #3
Six

Yep, it's over, let's play.

By the way, nobody questioned the ethics of the mod. Warren just felt he needs to say something about it. There's been a lot of mis-interpretation which should stop now, I think.

Six.
Old 1st Aug 1999, 03:05 PM   #4
Sledgehammer

Um, sorry, but I was pretty annoyed at the time. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Anyway, now that that's over with, read the other messages!