Nostalgia....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Digi_PDX

Jan 28, 2001
Anyone here a veteran of the laggy DukeNukem 3D/Kali days? (The one minute wait)

If so do you recall playing any of the "Trench/Assualt" series maps?

If so don't ya think those maps would be awesome for INF.

If so ... cool :D :D :D

------------------
EdgeCrusheR{/SK\} S'Mercs
http://www.savegekillers.com

whir

Aug 5, 2000
www.10-12.org
right here

I am, and before that Duke on TEN, man those were the days it was a tightnit community alot of people who work in the industry used to be on TEN back in the day, Red alert, Duke and Quake on TEN.. this was before gamespy and all and there was no easy way to play multiplayer games...

Clone 10-12 Surf Instro

GalacticBulge

I am the BULGE!!
Jun 18, 2000
The Ultimate nostalgic moment...

Playing DM on Doom II with a buddy... Remember the first time you finally got that connection to work and you heard that modem crackle then saw your buddy with gun in hand, ready to rock? Oh Yeah.. Those were the days. *brushes away tears* hehe.

etacarinae.jpg

-GalacticBulge

Digi_PDX

Jan 28, 2001
Whir...

Actually I wasnt going to mention it because I figured it wasnt that well known but the best map I played for Duke3d was AssualtTEN an Assualt map customized to TEN.... Oh the lag.... I remember those fsck'n meters and a bug or alien or something hehe been awhile :)

The first time I played Doom was when I was in the military in Germany around late 93 I think... Was weird chasing a human around... but that is what got me hooked....

------------------
EdgeCrusheR{/SK\} S'Mercs
http://www.savegekillers.com

[This message was edited by 3dgeCrusheR on Feb 02, 2001 at 16:53.]