Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > New Version Suggestions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2nd Feb 2000, 07:08 PM   #1
Jaguar

Suggestions

Don't rave at me for this, I think none of these things were in the Roadmap. (If they were, don't rave either.)

1) Silenced Weps: I personally dont like seeing the MP5 silenced. I think you should have an option to screw on the silencer for those weapons that can have it (MP5's, M9, etc). Sure, you'd weigh a tad more and your accuracy would be off by an inch. I like loud cracks rather than light spitting noises =)

2) Melee wep: You said the knife and that Japaneese Machette thingi. You also mentioned that you can throw them! Say you throw it at a foe (no ammo), miss, and it goes under water or something. You should have your hands! Reg fire could be a heavy duty punch, and alt can be a grab; From the front, a head-butt or something, from the back, a grab to the neck and an instant kill (breaking it).

3) About your camos (skins): I was gonna make my own skins (Jungle, Desert, Marine) but I saw that you were at it! If your skins are good, then why me bother learning the whole process! I don't know what you mean by urban. Hope you mean Marine camo (white w/black splots). Also for the head choices, rather than just faces in those little navy hats, you could have a ski mask for each, maybe a helm.

Anyway just suggesting. (for your good too!)