Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26th May 2001, 08:02 PM   #1
Cpt.Cypher
I Go By Cypher Now

Post Sorry, Not To Complain

Before I point out any bugs I have to say that this new patch is really great. The new guns are good, the new distance sounds are wonderful, the bullet shells hitting the ground are nice, the implemented shoulder gun position is helpful, and the map pacific camo's rock.
But with the good comes the bad. This is not to the fault of the Inf team. I know they do their best. I couldn't program ****. Really. But sadly another game changing bug is evident, one that has already plauged our gaming.
It is back and deadly. The LEAN BUG. It is not as constant as before but happens many times. The player models do lean most of the time but they never appear around the corner. This is having the same impact on the game the invis bug did and I'd imagine it will only get worse as the days pass. So I have to ask the team to once again remove the lean feature until it works properly all the time as I'm sure people will learn why it does not work and abuse it to the max.
Not to rip the team or anything. Infiltration is the only thing I ever play, its really really fun. But this is a bug that must die just like it did before and just like the invis bug.