News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th Jul 2012, 01:08 PM   #21
dragonfliet
I write stuffs
 
dragonfliet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr. 24th, 2006
Posts: 3,717
God I hate this thread. But my hate has a reason. Why? Because all of the things here are things that people hate for a reason, but it is such a ****ty, stupid reason that they would rather not think about how ****ty and stupid they are and just focus on the hate.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister_Prophet View Post

WW1 I think it was more like "Hey allies! We'll lend you a hand" and Europe was like, "Pfff, whatever. Okay, like stand over there and do stuff", and America was all like, "Oh really!? You mean it! Oh Boy!", and after awhile the European allies were like, "Hey they're actually not bad. Fair play to the Yanks" and the French Allies were like, "Oh wee wee, they held their own", and the Americans were like, "Hey, what did you say France?" and France was all like, "Nothing. Go **** yourself."
dragonfliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 01:22 PM   #22
AMmayhem
Mayhem is everywhere
 
AMmayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 3rd, 2001
Location: NaliCity, MI
Posts: 4,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptophreak View Post
  • People who to refer to pets as their children.
THIS
__________________
Nali City's official AMmayhem

<AMmayhem> howdy all
* Rukee waves
<AMmayhem> that had better been all 5 fingers...
<Rukee> oh-you thought I was waving my hand, okay.
<AMmayhem> well, someone your age, all the wrinkles blend together, making it hard to decipher what part of the body is being waved.....
<AMmayhem> o_O
<MassChAoS> ouch
<Rukee> owned :P
AMmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 01:25 PM   #23
AMmayhem
Mayhem is everywhere
 
AMmayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 3rd, 2001
Location: NaliCity, MI
Posts: 4,745
Also, this comes to mind:

__________________
Nali City's official AMmayhem

<AMmayhem> howdy all
* Rukee waves
<AMmayhem> that had better been all 5 fingers...
<Rukee> oh-you thought I was waving my hand, okay.
<AMmayhem> well, someone your age, all the wrinkles blend together, making it hard to decipher what part of the body is being waved.....
<AMmayhem> o_O
<MassChAoS> ouch
<Rukee> owned :P
AMmayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 01:32 PM   #24
TWD
Cute and Cuddly
 
TWD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug. 2nd, 2000
Location: Salt Lake City UT
Posts: 7,430
The LA Lakers.
__________________
TWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 01:50 PM   #25
cryptophreak
unbalanced
 
cryptophreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul. 2nd, 2011
Posts: 883
People who try to be serious in silly threads.

~Jason
cryptophreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 02:17 PM   #26
Jacks:Revenge
╠╣E╚╚O
 
Jacks:Revenge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun. 18th, 2006
Location: somewhere; sometime?
Posts: 9,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptophreak View Post
  • Hermskii.
  • Crotale.
I call bull****.

you have reasons for both of these
__________________
"Aut inveniam viam aut faciam."
Jacks:Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 02:29 PM   #27
Vaskadar
It's time I look back from outer space
 
Vaskadar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 12th, 2008
Location: and face the mirror I still have to face
Posts: 2,529

Maybe this is relevant for once.
Vaskadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 03:00 PM   #28
cryptophreak
unbalanced
 
cryptophreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul. 2nd, 2011
Posts: 883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks:SmirkingRevenge View Post
I call bull****.

you have reasons for both of these
Ha. They say stupid things on the Internet, but that's not really a reason to hate a person. I'll assume they're okay guys to have a beer with. In fact, consider that a standing offer to anyone who might come through Austin.

Edit: I also hate professional sports for no reason.

Last edited by cryptophreak; 7th Jul 2012 at 03:06 PM.
cryptophreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 03:30 PM   #29
Capt.Toilet
Good news everyone!
 
Capt.Toilet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 16th, 2004
Location: Ottawa, KS
Posts: 5,829
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMmayhem View Post
Also, this comes to mind:

This pretty much sums up what I hate. Everyone and everything.

Although Hugh Jackman is kinda cool.
__________________
Capt.Toilet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 04:00 PM   #30
-Jes-
Shreddin'
 
-Jes-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan. 17th, 2005
Location: DM-HyperBlast
Posts: 2,658
HFCS soda.
__________________
-Jes- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 06:03 PM   #31
Raden
lol
 
Raden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug. 10th, 2000
Posts: 7,575
People in general. I swear if I could live on some remote desert ****ing island with internet access (so I can be on the net but didn't have to deal with people in real life) I'd jump on it.
Raden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 06:11 PM   #32
cryptophreak
unbalanced
 
cryptophreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul. 2nd, 2011
Posts: 883
Satellite Internet, my friend. I'll see you there.
cryptophreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 07:32 PM   #33
Raden
lol
 
Raden's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug. 10th, 2000
Posts: 7,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptophreak View Post
I'll see you there.
Perhaps I was not clear the first time.
Raden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 07:59 PM   #34
M.A.D.X.W
Registered User
 
M.A.D.X.W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug. 24th, 2008
Posts: 4,520
I don't hate things as much any more. I just hate when I forget what I was thinking or when people I don't know very well talk to me while I'm awake. I hate people who are bad parents to their children.

I sometimes preemptively hate some things but then eventually realize they're not that terrible, or I just hadn't understood them. And then everything is OK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tux Android View Post
  • Anime music video or AMV.
  • Apple.
  • Elementary/high school/college events.
  • Glee.
  • Genres: Grunge, thrash metal, J-Pop, K-Pop, covers and OPM.
  • Justin Bieber and Bieber-related stuffs.
  • National Anthem.
  • People who harass/insulting me for good.
  • Posts contains inappropriate words (except for censored with asterisks).
  • Strict mother and angry people.
  • Tumblr, Bing and Yahoo!.
  • Watching worst movie remakes.
There's a nice mix of both very random and very specific things here.
__________________
"I love you to distraction, and even if you don't love me it doesn't matter, you will merely be my husband.
Please don't be afraid - I do not want to cause you any trouble, I want to be your domestic chattel, the very carpet you walk on...
I want to love you to eternity, I want to rescue you from yourself."
M.A.D.X.W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jul 2012, 10:11 PM   #35
Jacks:Revenge
╠╣E╚╚O
 
Jacks:Revenge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun. 18th, 2006
Location: somewhere; sometime?
Posts: 9,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.D.X.W View Post
when people I don't know very well talk to me while I'm awake.
so you wouldn't mind if I whisper sweet nothings in your ear as you sleep...
__________________
"Aut inveniam viam aut faciam."
Jacks:Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2012, 12:04 AM   #36
Mister_Prophet
.
 
Mister_Prophet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 3rd, 2001
Location: Long Island
Posts: 4,592
I hate those really long commercials that try to sell you memorial coins, where the guy in the voice over uses words like "mint" as they display a really shiny penny with a buffalo on it for like six minutes. I don't care. Nobody cares.

And I hate people that have to share their unrequested political views with the cashier when you're waiting behind them on line.

Last edited by Mister_Prophet; 8th Jul 2012 at 12:06 AM.
Mister_Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2012, 01:48 AM   #37
Firefly
United Kingdom is not a country.
 
Firefly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 20th, 2000
Location: Bucks, England - Nowhere near Europe
Posts: 4,846
  • People using the rising inflection when it isn't a question
  • The incorrect use of the word 'like'. For example, 'we were, like, just going there'.
Firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jul 2012, 07:50 AM   #38
[GU]elmur_fud
I have balls of Depleted Uranium
 
[GU]elmur_fud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar. 15th, 2005
Location: Waco, Texas
Posts: 2,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
  • People using the rising inflection when it isn't a question
  • The incorrect use of the word 'like'. For example, 'we were, like, just going there'.
For sure, I'm like, totally whatever!
__________________
In the original unity of the first things lies the secondary cause of all things, with the germ of their inevitable annihilation. ~ Edgar Allan Poe
[GU]elmur_fud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jul 2012, 04:04 PM   #39
Gir
Offensive mode!
 
Gir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr. 23rd, 2000
Location: Peking Eend.
Posts: 5,555
People that shoot nothing but pictures of themselves, wherever they go.
Pouty-lips.
__________________

I can smell your ausfahrts..
bring DeeperShade
.. back to life!
Gir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jul 2012, 04:11 PM   #40
Luv_Studd
Registered User
 
Luv_Studd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug. 17th, 1999
Location: VT
Posts: 800
Laughing

  • People who hate Democrats or Obama just because Fox News told them to.
Luv_Studd is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
i dream of peaceful coexistence with tags, i hate reason for no tags, i hate tags for no reason, i tag reason for no hate, stuff hates you for no reason back, tags hate you

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Copyright ©1998 - 2012, BeyondUnreal, Inc.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Bandwidth provided by AtomicGamer