|27th Apr 2012, 06:15 AM||#1|
Join Date: Mar. 19th, 2010
Weapon Modeler Wanted
Team Background Profil:
The CPi team are a bunch of 30+ artists from a variety of disciplines come together from all of the world, truly international from India, USA, UK, Sweden, Germany, Australia and so on.. despite working for free, as volunteers UNPAID we have a very professional outlook as an Indie team with some highly talented staff!
Who are you again??
SIG 552 Commando
More news and media can be found over at:
What can CPi offer me?
* excellent organised team (task management, project mangers, team meetings, iteration plans)
* great communications (skype meetings on voice and skype group channels for chatting)
* dedicated and committed team (we know what we can do, and we will do it no matter how!)
* truly focused and unphased and unpressured by fan views
* strong support and backing (clear direction, user manuals, security access, 1 to 1 support)
* fun and friendly team that can have a laugh, play test and do fun things together occasionally as well! (general gaming,
* excellent portfolio work, where several members of our team have already got industry full time permanent roles over at
Vigil Games, Dice and Crytek.
What does the CPi team ask in return?
* dedicated individuals whom are highly motivated
* commit your time to our project! We want people that want to be with the best, not juggle us on one hand with 5 other
projects and go inactive and AWOL every second week.
* minimum 8hours per week (thats just a small notch of 1 hour per day on average)
* that you sign and return a NDA to us.
** This is a non-paid position now, but most likely will change in the near future as we plan to go commercial **
|9th May 2012, 12:40 AM||#2|
looks like, there will be another Call of Duty
New upcoming mission pack for Unreal with lot of new stuff.
|fps, indie game, no money - no people interested, udk, unreal development kit|