[lolitics] Veepstakes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
From yesterday's primaries, the Republican primary is essentially over (contrary to what Santorum and Gingrich are saying), and Romney will switch gears to the general election. Which begs the question: Who will he pick as the running mate?

I left out a poll here because the list of potential folks he will choose from is extensive, and my thoughts may not (read: will) be different than your thoughts.

My guess will be Paul Ryan, known for his widely-supported budget(s) within the GOP. He has endorsed Romney, and has attended many of his rallies. Of all endorsers, he would be the most potent choice for VP.

I would have said Marco Rubio, a rising star in the GOP, but he ruled it out. Also Chris Christie would be on the list, but he enjoys being governor of New Jersey too much to give it up.

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
Once Vice President Palin assumes the role of president after mitt rommenys homosexual affair with noted liberal homosexual Ron paul, she will usher in an era of American enlightenment.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
palin.lisa.ann.jpg