UE3 - UDK Generic Browser? Ceiling texture?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kzom

Nov 25, 2009
I just downloaded this and taught myself up to this point. I have a room with wall and floor textures but need a ceiling texture. Where would I find this? I checked the content browser. And where the heck is this generic browser? Can't find the damn icon anywhere.

Odedge

Keeper of Tutorials
May 26, 2009
www.odedge.com
I don't think they have separate packages for the ceiling materials. But for the UDK, there isn't a lot of content to choose from given it on has a demo to pull from.

Content browser(UDK)=Generic browser (Unreal Engine 3 before the UDK release). They do the same basic thing and that's to find assets to use in your map, though the content browser has more features.

Odedge

Keeper of Tutorials
May 26, 2009
www.odedge.com
You need to open up the .upk files in the Environments folder (...\UTGame\Content\Environments) and try to find a material that would work.