Download Unreal Tournament 3 Legally?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corndog

Dec 11, 2008
Hi, is there any place where I can download Unreal Tournament 3 legally?, the reason is I purchased the boxed version, but I think the game included is faulty or something. I purchased the PC version, it installed fine and all, but I'm pretty sure that the version that was on the disc is actually the console version, or a mutation of the console version.

The UI is most certainly a console UI, you guys may not have seen it if you are PC only players, but the one I got is most certainly for the console. Without any patches applied the game seems to be very buggy, patches help a little, but everything still feels very consolish, non PC, there must be some mistake with the game I got.

Also leading me to believe I have a faulty game, is when I try to find a game online there doesn't seem to be anyone playing, I just assumed it was because I have a mutated console version or something and am trying to connect to the PC version, because other than the game being crap and a failure, I can't see any other reason why people aren't playing it.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.