News UnrealEd Files Mods FragBU Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Forum Archive > USkaarj > USkaarj2k4 > Uskaarj News and Announcements

Old 25th Mar 2008, 06:21 AM   #1
Maxunit
Unreal Freak

Dead?

Heyo guys,

yea...activity was longer ago here, but maybe someone is still alive here. If yes, plz tell me. I tried this mod from time to time and really like it, I just downloaded the "newest" release a few days ago. The original launcher encounters an error, launching it via UT2004 Community menu works. But whenever I hover the buildings tab, the cursor stops working. Then I have to press ESC to go on.

Maybe someone is still active here reading the forums :P

Greetz,

Maxunit
Maxunit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2008, 10:45 PM   #2
wacko

the buildings tabs do not work? I maintain the code for this mod and I know the launcher is broken as the site it pulls data from is no longer there
wacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Dec 2008, 01:30 AM   #3
Naggafin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko View Post
the buildings tabs do not work? I maintain the code for this mod and I know the launcher is broken as the site it pulls data from is no longer there
No, the building tabs work, it's just the cursor goes out of bounds when it's over a building tab, thus causing your cursor to get stuck. I really hope this mod will revive itself somehow.. I'd really like to see something like this in a complete version without being so buggy as it is right now. Perhaps you could look at another template I know of that's a lot less buggy and way easier on the replication (Much less laggy online), with it's own custom working GUI too. If you want, I could help recode and fix the bugs if the mod ever does resurrect. I really want to use the template for my own projects, the features in this are great, but buggy. It's been a long time since I really coded anything, but scripting shouldn't be too much of a challenge. I'm familiar with C++, but I can only say that to as well as my mind can remember, I may be a lot rustier in practicality.

I CAST RESURRECTION!

Yeeeeeah >_>
Naggafin is offline   Reply With Quote