Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Big-Al

amateur de bière
Jun 14, 2003
Under a black flag.
www.ttrgame.com
[VaLkyR]Anubis;2077134 said:
Godzilla Vs. Destroyah - I don't must say much stuff about this movie,it's Godzilla and alll movies are rock'in like hell,I love Godzilla for my childhood and I'm still a fan.This movie is like the other movies,awesome and exciting,10/10,Godzilla rulez.:)

Mothra - That's a movie only about Mothra,Godzilla fought against her,but that happened in another movie.However,I do really like this movie,sure it is 12 years old,but does that really matter,I don't think so.I give the movie 9/10.:)

Saw - For the first time I watched that movie,I know there are 4 movies of Saw,but the first one was really funny,but it was cencored again,damn german TV,I hate it,always those cencored crap on TV,it's getting annoying.Every scene of the movie,where you can see blood or something others bloody stuff was cencored,anyway,8/10.:)

LMFAO how the hell can anyone censor Saw? there wouldn't be anything left... at all :mad::lol::(

sid

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Smokin aces: 5/10. Great Dialogue, Good performances, ****ty ending, ****ed up plot.

Underworld Evolution: 6.5/10. Not as great as the 1st part but decent enough to keep the plot going.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
The Decent 6/10. Another scary creatures in a dark cave movie, with chicks. Sometimes the blood effects looked really ridiculously fake, but them maybe mutated cave-dwelling humanoids just have thicker blood that goes "blort" more than a regular person's. I did have a small claustrophobic moment myself when the one chick got stuck in the crawl space.

sid

and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
The Island 8/10. Fantastic concept and lets not forget Scarlett Johansson :D

Stilgar

Ninja
Dec 20, 1999
Toitle
Visit site
Really?

I was kinda bummed at how fast it devolved into a bog-standard action flick once they escaped from 'the island'

Up till then I was quite engrossed (might have had something to do with scarlett)

sid

and all I got was
a pink username!
Oct 20, 2005
Really?

I was kinda bummed at how fast it devolved into a bog-standard action flick once they escaped from 'the island'

Up till then I was quite engrossed (might have had something to do with scarlett)

I agree it has some problems but still the whole concept has a lot of potential in it hence the high rating from me.

Yep, Scarlett is quite the charmer :D

FaT CaM

Not much...
Apr 5, 2002
¯\(˚_o)/¯ I DUNNO?
Pan's Labyrinth - 9/10

A very good movie all round, it was touching. It managed to be whimsical and horribly brutal at the same time, and even had a happy and sad ending at the same time. It twisted my emotions horribly.

Kou

Augmentations > You
Pan's Labyrinth - 9/10

A very good movie all round, it was touching. It managed to be whimsical and horribly brutal at the same time, and even had a happy and sad ending at the same time. It twisted my emotions horribly.

Did you watch it in Spanish? It's so much better that way, especially if you turn off the subtitles. Then again, you need to know Spanish for that.

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
Why are there so many 9/10s and 10/10s
You guys need to grade more stiffly . Yeah those movies are good but i think no movie should reach ten if you know what i mean. Well, possibly Full metal Jacket.

Last night i watched : 3:10 to Umah
If your into old westerns this is a remake of a good one.
It is not as good as Some others i have seen but it it's quality.
Specially the ending. WTF? :lol: Good movie. I give it a 6/10

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Why are there so many 9/10s and 10/10s. You guys need to grade more stiffly.

Good movie. I give it a 6/10

Maybe because our rating scale is different: a 6/10 isn't 'good' in my book, just slightly better than average.