Pyramid Pics

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
As always we want to give our forum family the first news of this:

To start the new year right, we've posted pics of the interior one of the structures in NeoCairo. Modeled by RadicalDreamer, Skinned by Agent-X, and Frankensteined together by me.

Here's a teaser pic:

640Shot00023.jpg

You can see the rest of the pics right HERE.

Thanks. I am seeing more and more that each of our maps are now carrying content from several Team Orbit artists. We're seeing alot of teamwork in the areas of modeling and skinning. The artists that have been with us for a year or more have matured into world class content creators. Quite a thing to see. Makes it a pleasure to login and work.

'06 is looking good...

Comrade Jerkov

You are in contravention...
Dec 23, 2005
Brittannium
I keep expecting that Anubis character to pull out a Nakhti Staff and say, "f**k your Tournament."

f**k it indeed, for it could not hold a candle to that shot of awesomeness. The detail's just...supreme.

..::DREW::..

Dec 22, 2005
very nice

i know what izz means me and the misses just got stargate seasons 1-8 so maby iuts just on my brain but dose look as if some egiption dude is gona realy do some damage in that area :)

very nice work guys