Mirroring problems?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I don't really care if i pronunced "Mirroring" right or not. :)

It just seems like all the mirrors are giving me "504: no such dirrectory"
I thought that filefront would be the last hope, but it leads me to the main page?

Well, this problem is BU related, i know, forgive this thread if a PM has been already sent to BU admins.

Thanks.

MassChAoS

echo "NaliCity";
May 23, 2002
www.chaoticdreams.org
I'm not sure of the status of Mirroring. At the moment I know what our mirroring was not affected until recently, while mirroring for other sites has been haulted since the BU move. The mirroring was suppose to be fixed for everyone, which would require several hours of all the files being re-mirrored. We could be in that state right now, but unsure.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Pretty much makes nalicity useless if the maps can't be downloaded.
And whoever broke the mirror, well you know what they say about that.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Well yeah this is getting a bit retarded. People have to give their own link for people to download it.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
But any other info, like is it going to stay like that or any ETA or any info on what is going on.
Why the move, whos moving, whats the reason for moving, moving ware?

quillion

Q-Basics
Jun 4, 2004
What i cant get is why people are still uploading, when they know the d/l.ing
is buggered:eek: :lol:

quillion

Q-Basics
Jun 4, 2004
MassChAoS said:
They probably don't know... who reads the news on the front page?

So, what is going on with the d/ling ?? any news, reason and one day a fix lol?:D

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
I think it would be nice if we could have on the front page a list of files that weren't able to be dled when this gets fixed.