The ultimate in stupidity

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Okay. So I have this package of peanuts here. And do you know what it says on it?
"WARNING: MAY CONTAIN PEANUTS."

............ :con:

NO SH*T, REALLY? I MEAN IF THEY HADN'T TOLD ME I MAY NEVER HAVE KNOWN!

I know it's a disclaimer cause some people are allergic to peanuts but give me a f***ing break. You have GOT to be kidding. Who would have known that peanuts may contain peanuts.

Where's that large 3D rolleyes smiley that's animated and everything, I need one of those right now.

Deathmaker

Balanced
Mar 29, 2001
Manchester, England.
3drolleyes.gif

Sam_The_Man

I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism
Mar 26, 2000
England
Visit site
It's for people with mild allergies who will eat the peanuts, throw up, and then sue the peanut company, unless they put that disclaimer on there. Sooner or later we will have to label chairs "Warning, tilting this chair back poses a risk to your health".

I mean, if you can sue tobacco companies claiming that you didn't know that breathing a load of poisonous fumes down your lungs was bad for you, and win, we've proved that you can sue for anything.

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
/me is reminded of "Mostly Harmless" And the Outside assylum

That label was for the same people who needs the instructions printed on Toothpick Boxes

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
see, if you would have been wearing your sign, I could have warned you. I could have said...that's goin be hot!

My new knife (from wal mart :rolleyes: ) comes with a warning that says improper use may result in injury or death.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Thanks Deathmaker that's exactly what I was looking for here.

I mean come on, how far does this have to go. If you're allergic to peanuts, then don't eat em. Why does a package of peanuts of all things need this warning? I would ask "how stupid can people be" but I think I already have my answer. Geeez.