Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Old 26th Jul 1999, 12:07 PM   #1
zen

Endorsement

Just a post to commend the Infiltration folks on a mod well done.

My favorite recent game set up (when off the net) is an Infiltration StandOff game on the DMZeitkind map. This map is a lot like DMDowntown (or whatever that urban map was named). I set up a botmatch with me against 8 bots. You win the round by taking them all out, lose by being killed once. Not fast like DM, but a nice methodical search and destroy.

Again, hats off to the Infiltration team...
Old 26th Jul 1999, 12:28 PM   #2
Warren

Re: Endorsement

Thanks a lot zen- it's great to hear you enjoy it! One of my favorite games is StandOff with 6 or 7 bots in DMGrooveMachine (I think that's what it is..) Excellent map! I hope though that we can get more and more urban maps out there because I prefer those with our mod. The Level Design page we're putting together will promote urban style maps with texture packs, ideas from the community, maps in production, and maps available to download.
Old 28th Jul 1999, 09:11 PM   #3
JediCatch

Warren, speaking of maps. If you want any maps on the SOB server, or have anything (maps or whatever) you need help with, and you think I might be able to help, let me know!

------------------

[ Jedi Catch ]
Old 29th Jul 1999, 12:36 AM   #4
Warren

Thanks JediCatch- I appreciate it.. I'll let you know when we either get new maps or we find some maps we'd just love to see and play online!
Old 29th Jul 1999, 03:02 PM   #5
kamikazi

Cool!

[ Jedi Catch ]