Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Old 26th Nov 1999, 06:55 PM   #1
Toydar

Help Me i

Ok i have a problem ,I downloaded infiltration but i can't install it .I Even tried downloading the zip one.I have Version 225 for Unreal yet ,i can install the mod.Help!!!!!!!!!!
Old 26th Nov 1999, 08:15 PM   #2
Warren

Re: Help Me i

If you've downloaded the zip version, than you have to manually place the files in the proper directories. The readme.txt file included tells you how to do this. Another problem occurs with Unreal if you have too many mods installed- over 16 game types and some things get screwed up. If all else fails, a quick uninstall of Unreal, reinstall, updated version, then Infiltration should do the trick!!
Old 26th Nov 1999, 09:16 PM   #3
Toydar

Ok there one problem to that plan, I think they included the wrong text file for that.Cause it doesn't tell you where to put the files.And I don't have any other mods than CTF.
Old 27th Nov 1999, 02:51 AM   #4
Warren

*.u --> unreal\system
*.int-> unreal\system
*.utx-> unreal\textures

hope this helps!!
Old 27th Nov 1999, 02:23 PM   #5
Toydar

nope ,this is what it says in the zipped version . " Version 2.6 . To install just overright the 2.5 version"