Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > Mods > Infiltration > General Infiltration Discussion

Old 25th Mar 2001, 03:41 PM   #1
Mason
Self appointed voice of reason

Infiltration praise from Modsquad

Infiltration was given the "best sound in a mod" award by the Modsquad reviewing team. Infiltration was also voted 'runner up' in the categories of: Best Weapons, Best Bot Support, and...tada! Best Mod! Congratulations Inf. team!

..on a side note, Tac-Ops won best mod(how, I have no idea..SF, maybe but TO? no freakin way). Evidently it was deemed that TO had more widespread appeal.

..on another side note, SF was also a runner up in the Best Mod category. It should be of interest of Inf regulars that the reviewer stated that(please withhold laughter) SF was..ahem..'more realistic' than Inf 2.82.

It was mentioned, however, that had Inf had online support at the time, it could have easily walked away with best mod of the year. Once again to Warren, Gryphon and Co...GREAT JOB!

I am the Walrus, koo koo kachoo.
Why do people insist on putting their 'two cents' in when they don't have a penny to spare?
Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Mar 2001, 08:21 PM   #2
HeresJohnny

opinions are cheap and fickle..

what's going to happen when SF1.6 or TO2 comes out? new opinions?

people take what they want from reviews - they take the statements of praise, and discard the negative feedback. well consider this, if you think the reviewer's negative comments was total bogus, what makes you think it doesn't permeate throughout his praise too?

JohnnyT <-- that's me --

Hi honey! I'm home!
HeresJohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Mar 2001, 10:51 PM   #3
Mason
Self appointed voice of reason

Yo, moron! Everyone complains that Infiltration doesn't get the praise it deserves. Now it gets some and you still whine? For crying out loud, how about a little congratulations to the 'Team' for getting some recognition! You have any idea how many mods and mutators were released over the past year? A ton! Mmmmmm! Aaargh!

/me wanders off, muttering how ungrateful some people can be.

I am the Walrus, koo koo kachoo.
Why do people insist on putting their 'two cents' in when they don't have a penny to spare?
Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Mar 2001, 10:56 PM   #4
[Delta]Predator

hehe, you're right mason, Inf needs some more props, yo!