News • UnrealEd • Files • Mods • FragBU • Liandri Archives
BeyondUnreal Forums

Go Back   BeyondUnreal Forums > BeyondUnreal > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24th Jun 2012, 10:05 PM   #1
cryptophreak
unbalanced
 
cryptophreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul. 2nd, 2011
Posts: 836
All of BuF recently



This is a thread in which we all think very hard about what we've done.

Last edited by cryptophreak; 24th Jun 2012 at 11:08 PM.
cryptophreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jun 2012, 10:16 PM   #2
Nemephosis
lol
 
Nemephosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug. 10th, 2000
Posts: 7,558
That was pretty much when I was lurking and on the fence about whether to come back or not. Then a couple guys I was waiting to get banned got banned, so it's safe.
Nemephosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jun 2012, 11:10 PM   #3
Jacks:Revenge
╠╣E╚╚O
 
Jacks:Revenge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun. 18th, 2006
Location: somewhere; sometime?
Posts: 9,409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemephosis View Post
Then a couple guys I was waiting to get banned got banned, so it's safe.
who were they?

do tell!
__________________
"Aut inveniam viam aut faciam."
Jacks:Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2012, 12:00 AM   #4
Big-Al
amateur de biθre
 
Big-Al's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun. 14th, 2003
Location: Under a black flag.
Posts: 8,043
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacks:SmirkingRevenge View Post
who were they?

do tell!
can bet poor ol'plumb_drumb was one.
__________________


I drink moosepiss
Big-Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2012, 06:34 PM   #5
TWD
Cute and Cuddly
 
TWD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug. 2nd, 2000
Location: Salt Lake City UT
Posts: 7,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemephosis View Post
That was pretty much when I was lurking and on the fence about whether to come back or not. Then a couple guys I was waiting to get banned got banned, so it's safe.
You know how the universe works though. You can't just defeat bad posting. For if one troll gets banned, another possibly worse poster will rise to take their place. I don't have to say who it is right now...
__________________
TWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2012, 09:25 PM   #6
Nemephosis
lol
 
Nemephosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug. 10th, 2000
Posts: 7,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWD View Post
You know how the universe works though. You can't just defeat bad posting. For if one troll gets banned, another possibly worse poster will rise to take their place. I don't have to say who it is right now...
Come on man, I just got back. I'm not THAT bad. Anymore.
Nemephosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2012, 09:48 PM   #7
-Jes-
Shreddin'
 
-Jes-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan. 17th, 2005
Location: DM-HyperBlast
Posts: 2,621
So you say.
__________________
-Jes- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jun 2012, 11:07 PM   #8
dotnetbeast
Taxation Without Representation
 
dotnetbeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 14th, 2006
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 5,823
This thread speaks the truth.
dotnetbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Jun 2012, 11:54 PM   #9
Nemephosis
lol
 
Nemephosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug. 10th, 2000
Posts: 7,558
One was Plumb Drumb. Yeah, I saw that guy's stuff, I am surprised it took as long as it did. There was someone else I don't remember because it was a long time ago and drumb managed to hold out long enough that I forgot.
Nemephosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2012, 12:04 AM   #10
thewalkingman
ssssssssssss bugger!
 
thewalkingman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 12th, 2000
Location: Quahog
Posts: 6,449
__________________

Only IPv6 enabled browsers can see my posts
thewalkingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2012, 12:04 AM   #11
Nemephosis
lol
 
Nemephosis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug. 10th, 2000
Posts: 7,558
I see DeeperShade's been banned.

Yup, that's certainly surprising...
Nemephosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2012, 12:24 AM   #12
Peavey
American Cheeseburger
 
Peavey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul. 17th, 2001
Posts: 2,920
I caught a bad case of Diarrhea of the Mouth from some pretty lame dudes, so I went off the map for a while and recovered. Glad to see it's all subsided.
Peavey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2012, 01:06 AM   #13
BillyBadAss
Strong Cock of The North
 
BillyBadAss's Avatar
 
Join Date: May. 25th, 1999
Location: Tokyo, JP
Posts: 8,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peavey View Post
I caught a bad case of Diarrhea of the Mouth from some pretty lame dudes, so I went off the map for a while and recovered. Glad to see it's all subsided.
/me wrestles down Peavey and rips down his undies so that his bare white sweet cheeks are all exposed. BillyBadAss then proceeds to plunge into Peavey's young tight anus as if Peavey was some kind of experienced whore. BBA finishes Peavey off with a cream pie that would shame Peter North. When BBA pulls out it looks like Peavey is all gaped and loose with that used look that is all the rage on the fist forums. Peavey then rolls over on his back and looks up at the night sky while lighting up a cigarette. As he exhaled his first drag, he reflects on what just happened to him and notices he feels no regret or anger. He is at peace with the world and his forever loose anus.

The End


If you read that and got a bonner you are gay, or Igoy. Don't be mad at your penis. It's not healthy.
__________________
MySpace | Flickr | LastFM | Google+



When I’m watching the news and my daughter walks in and choose to ask. “Why were all those people on the floor, sleeping, covered in red?” I told her, that they were looking for God, but found religion instead.
– De La Soul


There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. -Raoul Duke
BillyBadAss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2012, 03:01 AM   #14
Jacks:Revenge
╠╣E╚╚O
 
Jacks:Revenge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun. 18th, 2006
Location: somewhere; sometime?
Posts: 9,409
( •_•)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBadAss View Post
If you read that and got a bonner you are gay...
( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

Quote:
...or Igoy.
__________________
"Aut inveniam viam aut faciam."
Jacks:Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2012, 10:47 AM   #15
Lruce Bee
Transcending to another level
 
Lruce Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May. 3rd, 2001
Location: Malta
Posts: 1,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyBadAss View Post
/me wrestles down Peavey and rips down his undies so that his bare white sweet cheeks are all exposed. BillyBadAss then proceeds to plunge into Peavey's young tight anus as if Peavey was some kind of experienced whore. BBA finishes Peavey off with a cream pie that would shame Peter North. When BBA pulls out it looks like Peavey is all gaped and loose with that used look that is all the rage on the fist forums. Peavey then rolls over on his back and looks up at the night sky while lighting up a cigarette. As he exhaled his first drag, he reflects on what just happened to him and notices he feels no regret or anger. He is at peace with the world and his forever loose anus.

The End


If you read that and got a bonner you are gay, or Igoy. Don't be mad at your penis. It's not healthy.
LMFAO! - that is epic!
Lruce Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2012, 06:12 AM   #16
Gir
Offensive mode!
 
Gir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr. 23rd, 2000
Location: Peking Eend.
Posts: 5,555
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemephosis View Post
I see DeeperShade's been banned.

Yup, that's certainly surprising...
D'aww, I was hoping to run into him too. What happened to The Dopefish? Beerbaron? Morety? Melobee? There must be so many names I'm plain forgetting. CHRYSt and Maj1013 are really the only people I kept in regular touch with over the years. I see some of the old crew made it into the moderating business, though they don't seem too active. Well, not for the past few days since my return at least. Poo.

BBA, still good to see you. Dude, if it wasn't for you I'd be having crap music taste by now. Nymb was a nice place to start.

There was someone else here who *GAVE* me a slightly used copy of System Shock 2, I'll never forget that. Box and all. English person. Damnit, I wish I could remember who it was! It inspired me to give away a few other games over the years.

If any of you ever manage to get back to this place, just wanted to thank you for some great years.
__________________

I can smell your ausfahrts..
bring DeeperShade
.. back to life!

Last edited by Gir; 25th Jun 2012 at 06:14 AM.
Gir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2012, 10:10 AM   #17
Capt.Toilet
Good news everyone!
 
Capt.Toilet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb. 16th, 2004
Location: Ottawa, KS
Posts: 5,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gir View Post
D'aww, I was hoping to run into him too. What happened to The Dopefish? Beerbaron? Morety? Melobee? .
Dopefish shows up every now and again, beer baron I think got banned, Morety is about the same as Dopefish, and Melobee went off and got a woman so he was MIA for a while. He does pop into irc every third winter solstice though.
__________________
Capt.Toilet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jun 2012, 05:48 PM   #18
BillyBadAss
Strong Cock of The North
 
BillyBadAss's Avatar
 
Join Date: May. 25th, 1999
Location: Tokyo, JP
Posts: 8,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gir View Post
BBA, still good to see you. Dude, if it wasn't for you I'd be having crap music taste by now. Nymb was a nice place to start.
Your welcome. Here's some more stuff, but it's a bit different.

__________________
MySpace | Flickr | LastFM | Google+



When I’m watching the news and my daughter walks in and choose to ask. “Why were all those people on the floor, sleeping, covered in red?” I told her, that they were looking for God, but found religion instead.
– De La Soul


There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. -Raoul Duke
BillyBadAss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2012, 06:27 AM   #19
Trynant
Manic Brawler
 
Trynant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan. 31st, 2002
Location: Quiet Island
Posts: 2,011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptophreak View Post


This is a thread in which we all think very hard about what we've done.
I will let you know I am proud of my "I will hate games for you" thread.

But yeah that image has been my reaction to this place for a good while

Also hola Gir, didn't see you enter, have a seat and watch the secrets of DM_Peak
__________________
"I go where the games are." -Scott Ramsoomair
my playing blog; my opinions blog


Last edited by Trynant; 25th Jun 2012 at 06:27 AM. Reason: grammar
Trynant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jun 2012, 06:39 AM   #20
Manticore
Official BUF Birthday Spammer
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov. 5th, 2003
Location: Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Posts: 4,128
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptophreak View Post


This is a thread in which we all think very hard about what we've done.
__________________
Quote:
"If you’re going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill
Manticore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cryptophreak is mad at polly ticks, i can think of any tags, i can't think of any tags, zxanphorian is all grown up *sniff*

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

Copyright ©1998 - 2012, BeyondUnreal, Inc.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Bandwidth provided by AtomicGamer